Our residential property services
Davis Blank Furniss can offer legal advice and assistance for a number of property transactions, including:
- Conveyancing for buying or selling
- Ownership changes (including transfer to joint names, shared equity, equity release and transfer of equity)
- Tenancy agreements
What you can expect from us
When appointing Davis Blank Furniss solicitors to help with a residential property transaction, you can expect to receive the following:
- An initial consultation with a highly skilled professional, who will gain a full understanding of your circumstances and provide you with any information you require.
- Complete co-ordination of the purchase or sale, where we liaise with parties on your behalf.
- A comprehensive level of support and guidance through any complex issues.
- Regular reports from your residential property solicitor, with communication tailored to your needs.
- Smooth and swift completion of your sale or purchase.
If you are buying a residential property, our solicitors will also be able to complete all searches and enquires, making sure that you are prepared for contracts to be exchanged. Meanwhile, for people making a sale, we can get hold of your deeds, prepare any contracts and liaise with buyers so that your transaction can remain completely straightforward for you.
For any further information, please download our Residential Property brochure.