Practical advice for practicing professionals
Led by Sonio Singh, our healthcare team helps many kinds of healthcare providers, including all of the following:
- Dental practices
- GP surgeries/partnerships
- Care homes
- Childcare operations/nurseries
Our extensive experience enables us to assist with services in the following practice areas:
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Property & development matters/premises management
- Joint ventures and profit sharing arrangements between NHS providers and private parties
- Partnership advice/corporate governance matters
- Employment advice
- Regulatory advice and advocacy in respect of CQC and other investigations
Don’t just take our word for it, read why our customers recommend us.
“I believe I have been able to establish a professional working relationship with everyone I have come into contact. Importantly, I sense the relationships which have been established give me the confidence that I can make contact with Davis Blank Furniss at any time and on any matter.”
Bill Pryke, Client CEO
Better advice, better practice
It may be tempting to confront a problem or transaction on your own, but taking advice from Davis Blank Furniss ensures you act with up to date information and that you are fully compliant with the law.
So whether you are a practicing GP, a dentist or pharmacist, or any professional working in the healthcare industry — call the solicitors at Davis Blank Furniss for expert legal advice whenever you need it.