Banking and financial transactions
The more complex the legal requirements, the more our team thrive on them.
Our banking and finance team offer specialist advice and can provide assistance on a large range of funding related matters. We aim to provide a complete service and will work closely with you to help you achieve your aims.
We advise a wide range of clients including major UK banks, pension funds, SMEs and individuals as both borrowers and lenders and undertake a range of work from refinancing and restructuring to the negotiation of credit lines and the preparation of any accompanying security documentation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Loan Agreements – including refinancing, negotiating and drafting overdraft, term loan, debt factoring, asset finance or any other facilities
- Inter-Company Guarantees
- Personal Guarantees
- Debentures – creating fixed or floating charges over all the company’s assets
- Drafting and negotiating other security documents – including charges over shares, chattel mortgages and security over intellectual property rights
- Priority and subordination of security – including drafting and negotiating deeds of priority and/or release between several lenders
- Pension Scheme Loans
- Collateral warranties in property development matters
- Traded Endowment Policies (TEPs) – including taking charges, certification of title and dealing with registrations
Reports on title, including:
- Effecting required registrations
- Obtaining foreignlegal opinions
Commercial litigation, acting for banks on matters involving many millions, including:
- Breach of trust
- Former advisors
- Fraudulent employees
- Guarantee claims
For further information download the Financial Transactions brochure.