HR Advice and Support
Managing a business can be stressful and tough at times, particularly when you have to make a hard decision or deal with a complicated situation.
Our HR support packages will provide you with an effective, trustworthy and hassle-free human resource function. Designed specifically for small to medium sized businesses; a dedicated employment law solicitor will offer you sound and practical HR advice and guidance to help you deal with any issues swiftly and effectively. This means you can focus on running and growing your business.
Our HR support packages
Davis Blank Furniss will always provide you with HR advice and support that is tailored to your individual requirements, and relevant to your business.
The department has a high level of experience in dealing with all HR matters, including:
- Essential documentation such as employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Specific policies and procedures for any employment related matter such as disciplinary, grievance, maternity or social media and computer use
- Recruitment and new hires
- Difficult situations such as flexible working or maternity advice, redundancies, grievances and TUPE
- Advising on disciplinary situations and dismissal
- Preparing Settlement Agreements
- Representation in Employment Tribunal proceedings
Whenever you need legal support related to the management of staff, your appointed solicitor will be on hand to offer all the advice and guidance you require. Their HR advice will make sure the process you adopt is legally compliant, and this will help to protect your business from any issues or grievances that could potentially arise while bearing in mind the commercial considerations of your business.
Payment options suited for you
With convenient payment plans as well as 'pay as you go' options available, the cost of your HR support package can be spread in a way that best suits your business.
As part of the HR Support package all clients have unlimited access to our Advisory Service within the cost. If you have a question or employment issue, you can get in direct contact with your dedicated adviser for instant HR advice.
You will also be given precedent letters and documents compliant with current legislation for you to complete, which will help to resolve any situation quickly, and with confidence.
There is also a selection of "bolt on" components available, which include the following:
- Employment health check - We can complete a review of your personnel and your procedures to make sure they are legally compliant, and advise on any changes or updates
- Employment disputes insurance - This is a fully bespoke insurance product covering the risk of tribunal awards and associates legal fees which means that there is no need to worry about the rising cost of tribunal claims
The "bolt on" components that you can include within your HR support package have been known to provide added value and - more importantly - peace of mind to many businesses.
As a client, you will also be able to access a whole range of additional and useful benefits including employment law newsletters, places at our popular seminars and events, as well as invites to our conferences and access to preferential private client services for your staff.
For further information on the HR support packages available, please contact our Employment team on 0161 832 3304.
What to expect from our team
Every member of our Employment team is a fully qualified solicitor with a detailed understanding of employment law. Therefore, you can rest safe in the knowledge that you will receive only the very best HR advice for any issue you face; from redundancies and unfair dismissal, to grievances and tribunal claim representation.
If you do choose to work with us, you will also be assigned your very own employment law solicitor, who will be on hand whenever you need assistance.
What makes our HR package so special is our solicitors and their individual expertise. Adhering to complex legislation is a minefield, and can be costly if things go wrong, but with Davis Blank Furniss you can trust that our HR advice is based on solid experience and knowledge.