Back by Popular Demand
Annual Employment Conference
Sex, Slaves and Social Media
We will update you on recent cases and legislation that matter to your organisation and look ahead to changes that you should be aware of including:
- An update on holiday pay – Should organisations now be paying holiday pay on commission/bonuses/overtime etc. or hang on to see what happens? We will also cover other hot holiday queries.
- Modern Slavery Act –it will affect you regardless of whether you have a £36M turnover or not. We will explain why and the steps you should be taking now as well as covering modern slavery statements.
- The Ramphal case held Human Resources are not allowed to give advice to Line Managers in disciplinary and grievances processes. We will tell you how to get round the ruling.
- Gender Pay Reporting– we will provide an overview of this new obligation and the consequences of failing to comply.
- The new penalties for breaching the National Living Wage.
- Focus on Social Media, email and internet misuse in the light of recent tribunal cases.
Don’t miss out on this essential update.