We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time administration assistant to join our Administration team in our Manchester office. This is an excellent role for those looking to gain some insightful experience in a busy regional firm.
Main duties include:
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail;
- Delivering and collecting documents “by-hand” as necessary;
- Opening and archiving files on our case management system;
- Performing anti-money laundering checks;
- Retrieving/ taking files and documents from/ to store as requested;
- Photocopying and/or scanning of various files and documents;
- Making refreshments for clients as requested;
- Providing regular cover on switchboard/ reception.
Skills/ Qualifications Required: GCSE in English and Maths (Minimum Grade C or equivalent); good basic keyboard skills.
Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday + Tuesday.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Daniel Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies