Commercial Solicitors Manchester
It can feel like the legal world is there to make your job difficult and create more hard work. We understand and we can do something about it.
We work with businesses of all sizes, including individuals, partnerships, unlisted private companies as well as financial institutions, and our aim is to help you achieve your day to day objectives in the most practical and cost effective way.
We are well known for our sensible and clear advice, and our clients trust us to keep timescales and costs to a minimum.
Our partners take a very hands-on approach, dealing directly with clients, and each has at least 15 years' experience in commercial law drafting all types of commercial contracts and can provide the expert advice on any aspect of commercial law.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Agreements for provision of services
- Competition law
- General terms and conditions of business
- Heads of terms for all kinds of commercial agreements and arrangements
- Hiring and leasing
- Intellectual property licensing/assignment
- Joint Ventures
- Long-term supply agreements
- Product warranties
- Non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements