Part-Time Receptionist (Job-Share) – Manchester Office
Our Manchester office is looking for a personable and flexible individual to work 2/3 days per week (8.45am – 5pm).
Main Responsibilities include:
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls via a PC based switchboard system and taking messages where appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors;
- Booking meeting rooms;
- Opening incoming mail;
- Indexing new Wills and Deeds;
- Opening client files, including carrying out anti-money laundering checks;
- Archiving files on our case management system;
- Posting timesheets on our case management system;
- Digital dictation.
- Switchboard/Reception experience preferred but not essential;
- Basic typing skills preferred but not essential;
- Proficient IT knowledge including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook;
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade C minimum or equivalent).
Days: To be agreed.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Rachael Phelan at email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies