I’m a proud member of Resolution which is a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is about the approach I take to my work. This means that as a Resolution member, I will always seek to reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation, support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first and act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
I know from my 17 years working as a family law professional that clients reach the best outcomes when they are helped to understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of their decisions. This is why I use my experience and knowledge to guide my clients through the options available to them and for their children.
As a Resolution member, I have signed up to a Code of Practice that will demonstrate to clients the approach I will always take. The Code promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
If you decide to work with me, this means:
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
- Supporting you in prioritising the needs of any children involved.
- Helping you to focus on moving forward so that you can move on to the next best chapter of your life.
Because I’m signed up to the Resolution Code, I work with a network of other like-minded professionals, including mediators, financial planners and family consultants, to make sure I’m helping my clients find the right approach for them.
For more information about Anita and her work, please click HERE.
You may also find the following link useful:-