Whatever your reason for wanting to stay in the UK, you need respected legal support on your side. We're experienced in all aspects of immigration work can also offer advice on regulations relating to non-EU employees and submitting work permit applications.
Our use our immigration expertise for:
- Private paying asylum seekers
- All entry clearance applications
- Visitors for private medical treatment
- Visitors seeking to enter for purposes of marriage or to enter into a civil partnership
- Working holiday makers
- Approved training or work experience
- Spouses and children applications of persons with limited leave
- Domestic worker in private households
- Persons with UK ancestry
- EEA Nationals and their families
- Spouses, civil partners or same sex partners
- Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partners
- Parents, Grandparents and dependant relatives
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British nationality
- Extensions of Leave to Remain
For further information download the Immigration brochure.
Free initial consultation
To arrange a free, no obligation consultation
call 08000 284 296 or contact us.