The more complex the legal requirements, the more our team thrive on it. Working with banks and financial institutions is one of the more challenging areas of the law, and we've more than proved our worth over the years, representing banks regarding many different legal matters.
Our areas of expertise cover:
Overseeing transactions involving complex areas of company law and/or significant amounts, including:
- Share buy-back
- Drafting and negotiation of deeds of priority and/or release
- Review of memoranda and articles of association
- Share sale agreements
- Deeds of appointment
- Collateral warranties in property development matters
Reports on title, including:
- Effecting required registrations
- Obtaining foreignlegal opinions
Traded endowment policies (TEPs). Handling around half the policies in the UK, we act mainly for offshore banks and others involved in lending funds to people acquiring or trading endowment policy portfolios, including:
- Certification of title
- Dealing with appropriate registrations.
Commercial litigation, acting for banks on matters involving many millions, including:
- Breach of trust
- Former advisors
- Fraudulent employees
- Guarantee claims
For further information download the Financial Transactions brochure.
Free initial consultation
To arrange a free, no obligation consultation
call 08000 284 396 or contact us.